- Fixed - Player can no longer end game holding acorns and bank them in the next game.
- Fixed - Player should no longer be able to get stuck when taking damage
- Improved - Spawning has been completely rewritten. It now has a much lower chance of producing a wall of objects and fewer anti-walls
- Tweaked - Increased spawn ratio to favour acorns slightly more
- Tweaked - Score readout is now a three digit number
- Improved - A more graphical representation of lives remaining
- + Various other performance improvements
Please let me how you go with the new spawning system. Is it too easy now? Did you prefer it when there were more snowflakes to avoid?
I'll probably work on variable aspect ratio support for the next update. Oh boy...
Get Nut Grab
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.